Notices

Thread: HELLO FELLOW BIKERS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. HELLO FELLOW BIKERS 
    Hi All, Steve from Durrington here. Had a mid-life crisis around 4yrs ago so bought myself a Suzuki GSXR600 K2 (Telefonica Replica) just to have some fun and have recently, due to being slightly old and not enjoying riding so flat (aches and pains) have now bought a Suzuki GSR750 on a 13 plate, only done 10K. I really enjoy trips out (weather permitting), I work from home so getting out during the week is easy, when all those not so good other drivers are at work Hoping to meet up with anyone at a café for coffee and a chat or even chat on here. I am a self-employed Human Resources Consultant so if you wanna chat about HR, then, well let's leave it there!!!!Suzuki GSR750.jpg Looking forward to getting to know people and getting out on a few rides, especially as the good weather is approaching and so is the BSB season. Ride safely everyone and hopefully speak soon.

Steve.

Hi and welcome to the site, will be good to meet up on a rideout when the weather improves. Nice bike and sounds like its only just run in, know the feeling wanting something more comfortable.

Hi Steve and welcome to WB, dont worry a lot of us are, em..... the wrong side of 19 shall we say.
    If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It

Platinum Member
    Hi Steve and welcome, I’m only 5 miles up the road in Upavon so I’m sure we will bump into each other at some point.

Hi Steve and welcome to WB

Quote Originally Posted by Trev_P View Post
    Hi Steve and welcome to WB, dont worry a lot of us are, em..... the wrong side of 19 shall we say.
    Slight understatement there lol

Welcome aboard Muncher60
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Quote Originally Posted by Trev_P View Post
    Slight understatement there lol

Welcome aboard Steve/Muncher60
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Good looking bike by the way, a few of us ride slightly more upright nowadays than we used to

Hi Steve and welcome to WB

Chatterbox
    Evening
    Everything else is shyte