Notices

Thread: Motorcycle Tyre Repair

Hybrid View

Nice one Pete ! It'll be good to see you out and about again , I could feel your pain , it's a long time to do without . I had 20 months , from the end of 2013 until the middle of 2015 unable to ride the bike after reasonably significant spinal surgery , and was not a happy boy . I'm sure that sort of repair would be just fine . But having been a while I reckon you should treat yourself and the bike to some new boots

Aye! New boots for me are also on the list! Just got caught out last month with an insurance claim on my car which cost me my hard saved pennies that I put aside for the bike! (Lying b**tch side swiped my car on a roundabout after she moved into my lane - said I swerved into her!!! No witnesses, no CCTV, etc so gone 50/50 and cost me my excess - thankfully have NCD ! .... Now have Dashcam)

Start pulling it apart over the next week or so and start tidying it up along with a quick oil change ready for the MoT.

Heck of a scar on both legs now - reconstructive MSAP Skin Flap around my achilles tendon area - never going to be 100% but looking forward to riding again.

Pete