Notices

Thread: Braking News

1. Braking News 
    I only have one vice…I lie.

Police funds must be low again...

Sensible use of already limited Police resources , when this sort of thing is commonplace these days .

Supt Crowther added: “There are many local residents in our region whose quality of life is affected by people speeding through their community

And 9 times out of 10 it is the residents themselvesthat are the ones speeding !
    If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It

"Over the past three years in the West Mercia region, 131 people have been killed and 933 seriously injured in collisions where speeding or use of inappropriate speed has been recorded as a contributory factor."

About 10 years ago an old lady was killed on Rowden Hill in chippenham.
    The driver and all witnesses said she was walking along on the pavement when she suddenly turned and stepped into the road.
    The driver wasn't speeding yet the coroner recorded that speed had played a part in the woman's death. (I suppose if the car was doing 5mph she would still be alive)
    These so called "facts" can be very misleading and are manipulated by governments and organisations to boost their own agenda.
    Meanwhile some poor b@stard will spend the rest of his life thinking he was responsible for someone else's mistake.