Notices

Thread: Good cafe racer style bikes..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Funnily enough Don has just had the invite to the launch of that wee beastie
    hmm, i was under the impression it was out already, ie nothing on the trumpet website about it "coming soon"

hopefully Don can get a test ride on it and give us the info
    If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It

Quote Originally Posted by Trev_P View Post
    hmm, i was under the impression it was out already, ie nothing on the trumpet website about it "coming soon"

hopefully Don can get a test ride on it and give us the info
    Go along to your nearest dealer Trev ........https://www.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk...iple-rs-launch

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    Go along to your nearest dealer Trev ........https://www.triumphmotorcycles.co.uk...iple-rs-launch
    you know what Andy, i must be losing it.... only checked the swindon blade triumph website and that dont say anything about it not being launched yet that i could find
    should have checked the manufacturer site doh !
    If Voting Made a Difference, They Wouldn’t Let Us Do It

4. A royal Enfield... 
    My uncle had a bullet some years back and liked it. They seem to be on the up. Some nice reviews of the Interceptor / continental GT. otherwise not a line up I have much interest in, but £6k for a new bike with a shiny chrome tank and good for 100mph... it’d get you to the coast for fish’n’chips...

Anyone have any experience with these newer bikes they’ve made?

Have a look through the last 6 months of this guys channel , he looks at the RE Interceptor 650 in detail .

Don rode a couple of the new Enfield range recently, quite impressed although the ones he rode are aimed at the restricted full licence, A1? so he found them ok but didn't really set you alight, He said the Himalaya didn't really do anything much different to his 1955 T110 but had better brakes! lol
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    Have a look through the last 6 months of this guys channel , he looks at the RE Interceptor 650 in detail .

Thanks... I really like the look of them. I remember a Triumph dealer some years back when they'd re-introduced the Bonnie it was about £5000 (maybe £5999?) back in ... 2010/2011. Now a 2010 model is about £3500-£4000...talk about holding value.

New the bonnie's are a fair bit more so for a new bike, retro with a chrome tank... seems good.