So i kinda never left but i disappeared for a while.

I owned a Honda CBF125 about 2 years ago and then sold it when i decided (for whatever reason) a car would be more suitable and the better option. Although it served good purpose and a good mode of transport to and from work, it turns out after not having a bike for a year, you really begin to miss it. Given the hot weather we've had recently, i have definitely become jealous of you all and decided to go with a 'F**** it' approach and purchase another bike. To be exact, an SV650s.... Unfortunately, being 20 yrs of age, i have to restrict it for another year.... Luckily the advertisement already includes the wonderful engine restriction...

So, after vanishing for a year and missing all the bike events i can finally announce that 'IM BACK B******' and with a larger engine, so chase me if you can!!

I mean i can sure dream it right.... The thought of beating you all but i know you large engine'ers will beat me as per usual. Also, yes i legit just made up a whole new word.

It's nice to be back and apologies for the beeped out words (hope i dont get in too much trouble). See ya'll out on the roads!