What boils my p!ss are the car drivers who feel compelled to brake as you're overtaking them.. WTF? Even a 125 being ridden spiritedly doesn't really need any help to pass most cars. Lower speed passes aren't an issue really, the dopey driver only clocks you in their door mirror, by which time you're on your way, despite their "assistance". I've found in the past that when approaching a car at speed (allegedly...) you do a mental mapping of where the car is going to be when you get to it and plot your path accordingly. Car driver wakes out of their coma and sees a fast-approaching headlight in their mirror, and hits the brakes... Whoa! Their car is now travelling more slowly than it was and is much closer than anticipated and a relatively simple pass morphs into an avoidance manoeuvre.

And another thing.... while I'm here ;-)
What is it with numbnuts car drivers who insist on indicating right at roundabouts when they're going straight ahead? I don't recall a section in the Highway Code that states "if not turning left, a driver should indicate right". Do these fecktards indicate right when going straight on at a crossroads? I doubt it. If any of you happen to be in a vehicle whose driver does this, please ask them why, I'd be interested to hear the "logic" behind their actions.