Notices

Thread: Frustrating.....

1. Frustrating..... 
    I've missed a couple of the recent rides, which as some of you know was due to being in Hospital for over two weeks in May. I'm on the mend, fully mobile but following two operations and just over two weeks in the company of the nice nurses at Southmead, Bristol I'm really not going to be able to ride again for a bit. I don't want to put all the hard work at risk and just don't trust myself just yet (partly to not having full strength in both legs).

VFR is sitting in the garage looking at me angrily; just started it up to let the engine warm up, turn the tyres, etc after two months of not being used but I'm going to have to SORN it soon as the MoT expires next month. I'm hoping to get back on the road maybe towards the end of the Summer (if we get one!), but in all seriousness it could be next year before I'm happy (and my family are happy) as I've been warned it could by up to 18 months to be fully recovered and back to full strength.

So, ride safe all and see you all again soon - I'll stay on here and keep in touch (PM me and hook up on Facecloth if you wish!).

Pete

You take care mate and only get back out there when you are ready.

Chatterbox
    We've had one good drowning already and just escaped another.

So think positive Pete
    Everything else is shyte

Just looking forward to a Haynes Brekkie. Guess I could take the cage down!

Pete