Not ridden my bike in a while, perhaps its getting back used to it, but under 4000rpm there's a noticeable delay/lag/stuttering even if I give it a decent amount of throttle. Upshot is I can't pull away as quick as I'm used to unless I slip the clutch and rev a bit higher. Over 4000rpm it seems fine. I have had about half a tank of fuel in it, probably some as old as November, the rest around January, so it has been over a month or so. I'm thinking it might be stale fuel doing this. Seemed Ok this morning, only noticed it in the afternoon after getting a minor service (oil). But the tank wasn't off, so unlikely a pinched fuel line.

I only get the stuttering under load, it rev's freely if in neutral. Maybe the cold weather and mix with old fuel?

Anyway I've put some Redex in the tank for the time being and will fill it up to full with newer fuel to see if that helps.

Thinking otherwise could be sparkplugs maybe. Looking online someones suggests IACV hoses, though IDLE seems smooth and fine.

Any thoughts welcome.

Thanks.