Notices

Thread: Speed Nazi

1. Speed Nazi 
    Last week I was driving through Biddestone when I happened across this dog walker in the road.
    As I approached he gestured for me to slow down. I stopped and lowered my window and was met with a barrage of abuse regarding my speed.
    I tried to explain that I was doing 20mph but this chap was under the illusion that the person talking loudest wins the argument so I gave up.
    As I drove off he punched the side of my van and said he was going to "Knock me out"
    I jumped out to inspect the van and to also allow him easier access to facilitate the knocking out.
    I'm pleased to say the van was undamaged and I remained conscious for the remainder of the altercation.
    It was only afterwards that I remembered my dashcam.
    A quick check revealed that I was actually doing 18mph.
    I definitely recommend getting one to not only help with other people's bad driving but also when they accuse you.
    Attached Images

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltshire builders View Post
    Last week I was driving through Biddestone when I happened across this dog walker in the road.
    As I approached he gestured for me to slow down. I stopped and lowered my window and was met with a barrage of abuse regarding my speed.
    I tried to explain that I was doing 20mph but this chap was under the illusion that the person talking loudest wins the argument so I gave up.
    As I drove off he punched the side of my van and said he was going to "Knock me out"
    I jumped out to inspect the van and to also allow him easier access to facilitate the knocking out.
    I'm pleased to say the van was undamaged and I remained conscious for the remainder of the altercation.
    It was only afterwards that I remembered my dashcam.
    A quick check revealed that I was actually doing 18mph.
    I definitely recommend getting one to not only help with other people's bad driving but also when they accuse you.
    Iv had cameras front and back on my car and my bikes for years. Iv had success on 2 occasions at winning after road crashes where the other drivers denied being at fault when in fact they were and once when I was on my triumph at a petrol station and had a car drive in the back of me to nudge me out the way (on purpose as they wanted to use the pump I was at )
    They are so cheap to buy now that I don't understand why everyone don't have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger-Roy View Post
    I was on my triumph at a petrol station and had a car drive in the back of me to nudge me out the way (on purpose as they wanted to use the pump I was at )
    They are so cheap to buy now that I don't understand why everyone don't have them.
    Bloody hell!
    What was the outcome?

Platinum Member
    Bloody hell!
    What was the outcome?
    He got a police caution and payed out for a new number plate, the joke of it is I wrap my camera with hi-viz tape so they stand out, there is no way he couldn't have know he was on camera.

What a psycho.
    There does seem to be a growing trend of self entitlement developing.

Platinum Member
    Saw this posted on Facebork, why you didn't leave him in a shallow grave at the end of Weaverns lane, is a mystery

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch9128 View Post
    Saw this posted on Facebork, why you didn't leave him in a shallow grave at the end of Weaverns lane, is a mystery
    I'd left my shovel at work!

I'd left my shovel at work!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”