Notices

Thread: Smart Shoei

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    100% agree, no bluetooth to phone or music for me and only satnav on long trips. Biking is about being in the moment not being somewhere else in your head.
    Total agreement with my namesake here, also i doubt if there is any more room in my lid what with all the voices and all

i saw something like this floated a few years back, it also had constant rear view vision feed, just to many distractions i think.

I suppose the only good reason for a HUD on a bike is to target all those imaginary missiles that you can fire at A-hole road users.... or is that just me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Trev_P View Post
    Total agreement with my namesake here, also i doubt if there is any more room in my lid what with all the voices and all

i saw something like this floated a few years back, it also had constant rear view vision feed, just to many distractions i think.

I suppose the only good reason for a HUD on a bike is to target all those imaginary missiles that you can fire at A-hole road users.... or is that just me lol
    No I think you are perfectly correct, my voices would help me to target the missiles too
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    No I think you are perfectly correct, my voices would help me to target the missiles too

Only if it gives me all the right braking/ turn in and lines through the corners on track

It’s the perfect accessory for your Polite Vest, GS and white and orange striped stickers riders. Oh does it come in white 😂😂😂