Notices

Thread: One step forward three steps back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I only have one vice…I lie.

^^ I Like ^^
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

i thought you would know by now that as soon as you get on a motorcycle you become invisible to most other traffic

Standard for bike riding now... riding along A4 in dark. Discovery pulled up and waited for me as turning across me. Strange as they waited until I arrived and turned hard into the side of me! Then emergency stopping side on as I saw it’s grill next to me for an instant. I thought now there even taking aim at riders!!

Quote Originally Posted by shiftyblake View Post
    Standard for bike riding now... riding along A4 in dark. Discovery pulled up and waited for me as turning across me. Strange as they waited until I arrived and turned hard into the side of me! Then emergency stopping side on as I saw it’s grill next to me for an instant. I thought now there even taking aim at riders!!
    Bloody hell!!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Quote Originally Posted by shiftyblake View Post
    F M !!! hope it missed you

Yes but I have no idea how. They stayed in the same spot in the road (across my lane) for a good while. I think it scared the **** out of them too. It was weird as there wasn’t any traffic about. Assumed they had other things on their mind. I saw there bumper arrive next to my right knee in an instant. Have no idea how it didn’t knock my rear pannier off the H2 SX.

One lucky chap. Let's hope it did scare them and they look and see next time!