Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
I was in the white T5 in the left lane at the lights, I turned left pulled over to see if he was OK after the lights changed. He was a bit shaken, lost his f/r indicator and scraped his new bike a bit, but otherwise he was all right. I don't know if he told you but he only just passed his CBT and I guess he was a bit over-confident, or just didn't know what to expect on a greasy surface with an abrupt camber change - he did throw it right at the lights with some enthusiasm and could have clipped the patch of gravel in the shadow of the bollard as well.

Well, it was his first crash, hopefully it won't put him off too much and he'll learn from it.
Yes I remember coming past you in the right lane.
The F*#@er in the red Vauxhall at the front didn't even flinch as I walked in front of his car. Priorities I guess.
TBF a woman in a Mini coming from Atworth did open her window and ask if he was ok.
I tried talking to the lad and asked where he need to go and if he wanted me to call anyone but he just kept saying he was fine.
I think he was in shock.
So the only 2 people to actually stop were riders but this isn't about bikes. My wife is taking her full test this week and I'm nervous as hell about her having an accident. Knowing that most people won't even help if she does isn't helping.