To All,

Not been on this forum much recently, much more time spent on Jaguar Forums and how to fix them, inc most weekends driving places for spare parts and fixing/repairing bits.

It has cost me a little more in money and time than I was hoping so far, but now has over a years MOT with only a few little advisories. I also still quite like it.

Two tyre's went flat within a month and were split on the inside, I've sourced some 17 rather than 18 inch wheels which cost a fair chunk. Not to mention EGR Valve replacement, brake lines rusting away and leaking out their brake fluid, then a rusty suspension strut to get it through the MOT which put the wheel alignment all out, now all straightened up, again after changing the wheels. With a break in poor weather I've just now washed, waxed and sealed it and given the new (new-to-me) wheels a deep clean.

I had to start a spreadsheet to see how much its cost me... It's, more than I expected. I had an insurance payout on my old car of £1700, so buying the Jag figured I had £500 for any unseen costs... but now I've got though that and a bit more.

The Speed Four is getting resprayed soon from what I get tell, just got to drive the parts over to Ace of Sprays in Bristol. Hopefully wont be too long before it's back together and I can come out riding again. It's also paid off for now (woop).

New years resolutions:

Get the Jag running trim to experience some trouble-free motoring...
Get out on the bike at the weekends.
Play-to-win in national pinball tournaments.

Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 16.28.23.pngScreen Shot 2018-12-31 at 16.32.44.jpg