Notices

Thread: NEC Bike show

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I’m just not a fan of the Chinese bikes...

Yes I would like one to replace my ghost 👻 as I have had two drift ghosts and both lasted 13 months just outside warranty. But there battery life was awesome and they were less bulky. So GoPro it is...

Went up last Saturday, thought it was better than last year. Seemed a little smaller but good number of bikes to look at, also managed to book tickets and parking before the start which save a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by wiltshire builders View Post
    I'm fully comp on any bike so Sounds good to me.
    You can have a go on mine too but riding it means we're best mates forever!
    ha ha, that's fine, I've sort of given up the crouchy fast things due to lack of neck mobility, talent and balls ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    I've sort of given up the crouchy fast things
    That 1100 must feel neglected then...... if you ever need her kept warm let me know

Quote Originally Posted by WR6133 View Post
    That 1100 must feel neglected then...... if you ever need her kept warm let me know

Haven't ridden it all year, only took the thou out a few times

I'm going to get my local guy to go right through the 11 and make it a shiny, sunny day show toy so it may end up just something for me to polish. May also keep the thou permanently off the road as well and restrict my thrills to sub 120 - kmh of course

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    May also keep the thou permanently off the road as well and restrict my thrills to sub 120 - kmh of course
    I've been having similar thoughts about my thou, not as extreme as permanently off the road but use it alot less. I think I've got a bit desensitised to the speed/power and find myself doing dumb **** on it far too often. I want an Enfield or something similar for a while but HRH won't let me get another bike currently and I can't bring myself to sell any of the current ones.

We should go for a ride sometime, it's been far too long.

Quote Originally Posted by WR6133 View Post
    I've been having similar thoughts about my thou, not as extreme as permanently off the road but use it alot less. I think I've got a bit desensitised to the speed/power and find myself doing dumb **** on it far too often. I want an Enfield or something similar for a while but HRH won't let me get another bike currently and I can't bring myself to sell any of the current ones.

We should go for a ride sometime, it's been far too long.
    Yeah let's do that, it's been over year at least. I'm about weekend after next, not sure about next week as company Christmas do and my have a sore head ; )