Notices

Thread: New Way to Die

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hope you let them know the error of their ways, you just have to allow for all the idiots on the roads.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazr View Post
    Hope you let them know the error of their ways, you just have to allow for all the idiots on the roads.
    Didn't have a chance. Self preservation came first.

My dear old dad used to say 'using your horn is a waste of avoidance assets'.

Another of his was 'there is a dead cow in the road around every corner. Make sure someone has removed it before you accelerate out'.
    I only have one vice…I lie.

I remember riding up the M6 just moved out into outside lane and the guy in the middle lane at 80 mph did an emergency stop to 0. Turn 90 left to take a slip road he just remembered. Caused carnage and a lorry lost control as it passed in front of his cab. Saw it all in the mirror. Thought **** I was just behind that guy at 80 middle lane and not riding anywhere near 2 second rule. I would have been a very fast instant garfield on his back windscreen.. I know how you feel. Ride safe

Quote Originally Posted by shiftyblake View Post
    I remember riding up the M6 just moved out into outside lane and the guy in the middle lane at 80 mph did an emergency stop to 0. Turn 90 left to take a slip road he just remembered. Caused carnage and a lorry lost control as it passed in front of his cab. Saw it all in the mirror. Thought **** I was just behind that guy at 80 middle lane and not riding anywhere near 2 second rule. I would have been a very fast instant garfield on his back windscreen.. I know how you feel. Ride safe
    bloody hell
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”