Notices

Thread: Fair description of being a biker?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    Like it Toph , captures it in a nutshell , we're very lucky . That's the sort of thing that's worth carrying around in your wallet to pull out once a month as a reminder
    Ive got something in my wallet I look at now and again just as a reminder.............

Quote Originally Posted by Wes View Post
    Ive got something in my wallet I look at now and again just as a reminder.............

I found it tough when I was without a bike, everyone I know who rides, who’s tried to go without ends up with another bike before too long. I met a distant cousin recently who lost his left leg in a motorcycle accident. You’d have thought that might put him off or made him resent them, but he still rides and has adapted his current bike with the gear shift up to the left hand grip. Seems mad, but they are such a draw I get it. Flowing and carving through the countryside, it’s a real draw.

Heres a video I found online a while ago, braver men than I, see the clip when they’re pretty much full lean going over a bridge. The sound though, it’s guttural. Love it want to to get out there and ride those alpine lookin’ roads also a sweet looking green speed 4 in the vid.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes View Post
    Yes, I do understand you. I have a photo of my family in my wallet (my wife and our son, also we are waiting for the birth of our daughter, so I hope to change the photo soon ), so I can look at it from time to time. Also my wife presented me with a new red devil stingray leather biker wallet, so every time I take it out of my pocket, it reminds me about her.
    Last edited by Kevin; 17-11-18 at 08:44 AM.