Notices
 

Thread: Car Crash

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25
  1.  
    #11
    Might be worth getting that back looked at...
     
     

  2.  
    #12
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Trowbridge
    Posts
    138
    Thanks, have an appointment booked with dr.

    decided as theyíve given me a ridiculous big bmw as hire car to buy another car out of the rainy day fund. Decided to buy a jaguar x type saloon 2.2 £1200 with a fresh service and 3 months left on the mot. Cat N, but very tidy and drove lovely. Sold by an enthusiast who works in his family run garage. Canít wait for my big cat.. know it could cost a lot,if so Iíll bin it and get a Fiat panda or something, until then, mmm jag.
     
     

  3.  
    #13
    Platinum Member Burbler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Brizzle
    Posts
    1,497
    Cricketing mate of mine many yrs ago bought an old Mk 9 Jaaag.

    He couldn't really afford it and I asked him how he felt about 15 mpg.

    Wonderful was the reply. Leather and wood everything, silent, gorgeous.
    I only have one viceÖI lie.
     
     

  4.  
    #14
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Trowbridge
    Posts
    138
    This should get me 45mpg for the daily commute. I could have got another ford focus or megane, but, I didn't want to after seeing the Jag. It's not a Mark 9 or E-Type, but it doesn't look bad and it was very nice to drive. Leather is nice. Being able to have a conversation with the passengers at 70mph is nice. Refinement is very good. Turbo Diesel is smooth and actually sounds ok. Can't wait to collect it tomorrow
     
     

  5.  
    #15
    Active Member Trev_P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    RWB
    Posts
    137
    I always fancied the XF-R, now set my eyes an a porsche panamera although she who must be obeyed says no. looks like i will have to increase her life insurance lol.
    anyway jags are to fast and could be dangerous, jeez you will be riding motorcycles next

    Quote Originally Posted by GezTheHealer View Post
    This should get me 45mpg for the daily commute. I could have got another ford focus or megane, but, I didn't want to after seeing the Jag. It's not a Mark 9 or E-Type, but it doesn't look bad and it was very nice to drive. Leather is nice. Being able to have a conversation with the passengers at 70mph is nice. Refinement is very good. Turbo Diesel is smooth and actually sounds ok. Can't wait to collect it tomorrow
     
     

  6.  
    #16
    Administrator BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    West Wilts
    Posts
    9,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev_P View Post
    I always fancied the XF-R, now set my eyes an a porsche panamera although she who must be obeyed says no. looks like i will have to increase her life insurance lol.
    anyway jags are to fast and could be dangerous, jeez you will be riding motorcycles next
    Can't have that lol
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.Ē
     
     

  7.  
    #17
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Trowbridge
    Posts
    138
    DB6708AC-ED4E-47D4-A451-3B06AFB60580.jpeg

    Here it is. Climate control, part leather seats, parking sensors, cd player, 18Ētime and a fresh service all for £1200. Popping out to Halfords now for some furry dice

    Iíve always fancied one of the old xjís or original s-type / mark 2ís. If you have to drive, your going to sit in traffic:might as well do it comfortably with some style.

    Loving it so far
     
     

  8.  
    #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Upavon
    Posts
    659
    Quote Originally Posted by GezTheHealer View Post
    DB6708AC-ED4E-47D4-A451-3B06AFB60580.jpeg

    Here it is. Climate control, part leather seats, parking sensors, cd player, 18Ētime and a fresh service all for £1200. Popping out to Halfords now for some furry dice

    Iíve always fancied one of the old xjís or original s-type / mark 2ís. If you have to drive, your going to sit in traffic:might as well do it comfortably with some style.

    Loving it so far
    Can't go far wrong for £1200. My dad always had jags and Daimler sovereigns when I was growing up so iv got a huge soft spot for them.
     
     

  9.  
    #19
    Administrator BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    West Wilts
    Posts
    9,198
    Quote Originally Posted by GezTheHealer View Post
    DB6708AC-ED4E-47D4-A451-3B06AFB60580.jpeg

    Here it is. Climate control, part leather seats, parking sensors, cd player, 18”time and a fresh service all for £1200. Popping out to Halfords now for some furry dice

    I’ve always fancied one of the old xj’s or original s-type / mark 2’s. If you have to drive, your going to sit in traffic:might as well do it comfortably with some style.

    Loving it so far
    Neat
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.Ē
     
     

  10.  
    #20
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Trowbridge
    Posts
    138
    Cheers, I love it, itís causing me worries already a week in with engine light and turbo cutting out, but itís such a nice place to be, I want it sorted.
     
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •