Commuting to work yesterday, slowing down to join a queue on the A36 Roundabout just before Warminster (southbound) I got into a 4 car pile up. Person 2 cars behind said he looked down at his sat-nav, looked up and saw red lights (too late). He shunted the Fiesta into my Megane, then me on into the Scenic. I was probably shunted a good 2/3car spaces along. Thankfully, everyone walked away. Not alot of fun, 99% sure my car will be a write-off. I don't commute on the bike and could say "well I'd have been filtering if I was on the bike", but really it was completely out of the blue and was not expecting it. Glad I wasn't on the bike when in happened. Car's toast, as for me, just a bit of back ache. Feel bad for the girl behind me, she must have been about 20 and was distraught over what is probably a hire-lease basically brand new ford fiesta which she clearly expected to last alot longer. My main aspiration for the Megane was to get over 200,000 miles (was at 167,000).

I've been given a 3 litre BMW 3 Series as the hire replacement car. 0-60 in 5 seconds, 300bhp. Nice car.

Front.jpgend2.jpgend.jpg