Notices

Thread: Car Crash

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Might be worth getting that back looked at...

Thanks, have an appointment booked with dr.

decided as they’ve given me a ridiculous big bmw as hire car to buy another car out of the rainy day fund. Decided to buy a jaguar x type saloon 2.2 £1200 with a fresh service and 3 months left on the mot. Cat N, but very tidy and drove lovely. Sold by an enthusiast who works in his family run garage. Can’t wait for my big cat.. know it could cost a lot,if so I’ll bin it and get a Fiat panda or something, until then, mmm jag.

Cricketing mate of mine many yrs ago bought an old Mk 9 Jaaag.

He couldn't really afford it and I asked him how he felt about 15 mpg.

Wonderful was the reply. Leather and wood everything, silent, gorgeous.
    I only have one vice…I lie.

This should get me 45mpg for the daily commute. I could have got another ford focus or megane, but, I didn't want to after seeing the Jag. It's not a Mark 9 or E-Type, but it doesn't look bad and it was very nice to drive. Leather is nice. Being able to have a conversation with the passengers at 70mph is nice. Refinement is very good. Turbo Diesel is smooth and actually sounds ok. Can't wait to collect it tomorrow

I always fancied the XF-R, now set my eyes an a porsche panamera although she who must be obeyed says no. looks like i will have to increase her life insurance lol.
    anyway jags are to fast and could be dangerous, jeez you will be riding motorcycles next

Quote Originally Posted by GezTheHealer View Post
    This should get me 45mpg for the daily commute. I could have got another ford focus or megane, but, I didn't want to after seeing the Jag. It's not a Mark 9 or E-Type, but it doesn't look bad and it was very nice to drive. Leather is nice. Being able to have a conversation with the passengers at 70mph is nice. Refinement is very good. Turbo Diesel is smooth and actually sounds ok. Can't wait to collect it tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Trev_P View Post
    I always fancied the XF-R, now set my eyes an a porsche panamera although she who must be obeyed says no. looks like i will have to increase her life insurance lol.
    anyway jags are to fast and could be dangerous, jeez you will be riding motorcycles next
    Can't have that lol
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

DB6708AC-ED4E-47D4-A451-3B06AFB60580.jpeg

Here it is. Climate control, part leather seats, parking sensors, cd player, 18”time and a fresh service all for £1200. Popping out to Halfords now for some furry dice

I’ve always fancied one of the old xj’s or original s-type / mark 2’s. If you have to drive, your going to sit in traffic:might as well do it comfortably with some style.

Loving it so far

Platinum Member

Here it is. Climate control, part leather seats, parking sensors, cd player, 18”time and a fresh service all for £1200. Popping out to Halfords now for some furry dice

I’ve always fancied one of the old xj’s or original s-type / mark 2’s. If you have to drive, your going to sit in traffic:might as well do it comfortably with some style.

Loving it so far
    Can't go far wrong for £1200. My dad always had jags and Daimler sovereigns when I was growing up so iv got a huge soft spot for them.

Loving it so far
    Neat
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Cheers, I love it, it’s causing me worries already a week in with engine light and turbo cutting out, but it’s such a nice place to be, I want it sorted.