Notices

Thread: Sneaky - Just be aware!

1. Sneaky - Just be aware! 
    Just seen this shared on FB, just in case its rolled out further across the UK. Well thats assuming it stops raining and we can get out on the bikes..

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/u...n1SQapQsbmrP-8

I was riding back from Salisbury last weekend when I went through a speed trap in Shrewton.
    A WPC had a camera on a tripod partially obscured by a tree..sneaky!
    Luckily a guy in a Transit flashed me as I was approaching Shrewton with the "thumbs down" signal, so I was pootling at 25mph....phew!!
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

Quote Originally Posted by Toph View Post
    I was riding back from Salisbury last weekend when I went through a speed trap in Shrewton.
    A WPC had a camera on a tripod partially obscured by a tree..sneaky!
    Luckily a guy in a Transit flashed me as I was approaching Shrewton with the "thumbs down" signal, so I was pootling at 25mph....phew!!
    Lucky the guy warned you, I bet they thought 25mph check the kit....lol

You have got to be so aware nowadays, keep your eyes open for vans with stange back window configurations, stealthily placed cameras, potholes you could drown or go absailing in, not to mention a high number of half blind or not caring four wheel brigade being out to get you!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

The potholes are crazy and bad enough in the car, i end up swerving trying to avoid the potholes. On the bike will be fun this year, funny I reported a pothole issue in Swindon the other week. They replied we have closed this report as we already have this reported, 4 weeks later its still there.....