Notices

Thread: What are you watching? (Film fans)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    this looks epic, they said it will be shown on TV soonish PVR's at the ready
    amazing how they "colourised" it from B+W footage
    i have great respect for all those that fought and died in WW1+2

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    Peter Jackson's up coming WW! documentary .

i have seen the "new" tomb raider, not convinced i have to say. not tha lara we all know and lust from the game lol
    i think the first movie was better with jolie

hot fuzz has a lot of "if you are/were a copper" hits the nail on the head moments

i recently watched the reboot of Death Wish with Bruce Willis, while remembering the originals back in the 70's with charles bronson i was a bit dubious as most reboots are.........................! but it was quite good, with a nod to the original story

Quote Originally Posted by GezTheHealer View Post
    Also got the lot on DVD, great films, spaced was great too. Saw the new tomb raider last night, nick frost had a good cameo as a pawn shop owner. If you like this there is also from the same time ‘Garth marenghi’s dark place’and ‘stressed Eric’ which Mark heap voiced really well.

If you like "alternative" stuff, I recently watched Sorry to bother you.
    It's about a cold caller who discovers he has the gift of the perfect voice for cold calling.......and then it gets weird as he uncovers a plot by big businesses to control the masses and even turn them into mutants to increase productivity.
    I'm not saying it's great but it's certainly different.

I enjoyed the last man standing Bruce Willis remake film. Was just watching ‘last action hero’ this eve, which was good fun. Do enjoy alternative types of films. If your into them, the best ‘worst’ film, if you’ve not seen it, - ‘the room’ is a perfect storm of bad acting, poor script, shoddy sets and just too many awkward sex scenes. It sounds bad, but is brilliant fun to watch. Thanks for that. Will have to check out sorry to bother you

Quote Originally Posted by GezTheHealer View Post
    I enjoyed the last man standing Bruce Willis remake film. Was just watching ‘last action hero’ this eve, which was good fun. Do enjoy alternative types of films. If your into them, the best ‘worst’ film, if you’ve not seen it, - ‘the room’ is a perfect storm of bad acting, poor script, shoddy sets and just too many awkward sex scenes. It sounds bad, but is brilliant fun to watch. Thanks for that. Will have to check out sorry to bother you
    Watched the Bruce Willis Die Hard on a plane last Friday. I liked it, especially the "tactical furniture"
    I also watch The Last Movie Star" with Burt Reynolds.
    It's a good idea and some good acting but the sentiment is lost in the delivery. It's as if the editor was told to chop 45 minutes off of the run time.

"Die Hard on a plane" is that the sequel to Die Hard with a Vengance

Quote Originally Posted by wiltshire builders View Post
    Watched the Bruce Willis Die Hard on a plane last Friday..

Watched Hotel Transylvania yesterday, very entertaining and made us laugh out loud.
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Chatterbox

On Film 4 now
    Everything else is shyte

I only have one vice…I lie.

Bohemian Rhapsody
    Really good film. Love or hate Queen, you can't deny they made some bangerz!