Speaking to DC and Last Train today, thought I’d post some of my favourite films in the hope of getting some recommendations in return.

1.The Room -voted the worst film ever, very enjoyable, must have seen it at least ten times and always makes me laugh. Previous ‘worst ever film’ plan 9 from outer space was also fun, their homage films :ed wood and the disaster artist also worth watching and give a good idea from behind the camera.

2.the big lebowski, I like most all coen brothers films, their version of true grit was also great. Again, always makes me laugh.

3. Fear and loathing in Las Vegas, directed by terry Gillian of monty python, starring Johnny depp and based on the book by Hunter.s.thompson (who came to fame following his book about hells angels), mad film, needed to see several times &read the book just to make sense of what was going on. Intense.

4. This is England, directed by Shane meadows who I share with the home town of Nottingham. Brilliant follow up with all the tv series as well.

5. Wes Anderson’s the grand Budapest hotel, he’s as meticulous as Kubrick and it’s nice to watch a film which appears to have been crafted rather than ‘made’ very pretty. Also very consistent, enjoyed all his films.

6. Hot rod - how I expect my career would go if I also decided to become a motorcycle stuntman:not well. Very funny.

7. Anchorman - also silly fun.

8. Clerks - low budget with lots of swearing. If you’ve ever worked behind a counter it’s easy to relate.

9. Dredd 3D - much better than the Stallone one. Want a bike as mean as his!

10. Star Wars - given, I was named after luke skywalker.

would happily take any film recommendations, seen some bike based films: fastest Indian, easy rider, tt closer to the edge - was great in the cinema. Wild hogs was silly. The wild angels (1966) I recently saw because I liked the speech ‘we want to be free, to do what we want to do!’ But the films exploitative and a bit grim/greasy. I’ve ‘on any given sunday’ on the list to watch. Also recently seen loving Vincent, though I doubt I’m the target audience of the film, I got quite into it, looked amazing (every frame was hand painted). Also saw ‘detroit’ which was tough to watch, but good. Also ‘get out’ which I liked. Just watched ‘the little hours’ this evening, which had its moments with some mean witchy repressed nuns.