Notices

Thread: My new bike frightens me abit/alot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerroy View Post
    im down to five again now as sold the zzr1100 (and looking for another already as I miss it, that's twice iv done that now) Iv got my triumph trophy, the moto guzzi California, the ktm and the Kawasaki zl600 and a Honda cx500. Im abit of a hoarder lol.
    A good collection of bikes there, it must be good having different bikes for different weather conditions. Got me thinking again.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazr View Post
    A good collection of bikes there, it must be good having different bikes for different weather conditions. Got me thinking again.
    You can never have to many bikes

Totally agree.
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

I remember being woken one morning at some godforsaken hour by himself ringing me, he had supposedly left for work but actually he and the beamer had fallen over on the slope outside the garage and the bike was pinning him to the ground! Fortunately he could get to his phone and I dragged on some jeans and rescued him!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    I remember being woken one morning at some godforsaken hour by himself ringing me, he had supposedly left for work but actually he and the beamer had fallen over on the slope outside the garage and the bike was pinning him to the ground! Fortunately he could get to his phone and I dragged on some jeans and rescued him!
    Closest Iv come to getting trapped was with my cx500, I was knelt down putting air in the rear tyre and it was on the side stand,cx500s have notoriously weak side stands and topple over for the fun of it, anyway there I am checking the tyre pressure and suddenly the bike slowly starts leaning further over, like a muppet I dive forward to save it and end up pinned under the engine protecter bars, took a good min or so to wiggle out and a week for the bruise on my back to go . The bike was Undamaged though

im down to five again now as sold the zzr1100 (and looking for another already as I miss it, that's twice iv done that now) Iv got my triumph trophy, the moto guzzi California, the ktm and the Kawasaki zl600 and a Honda cx500. Im abit of a hoarder lol.
    loads.jpg
    I only have one vice…I lie.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Burbler View Post
    very true

Totally