Notices

Thread: Plans for the year?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I hope for next year just to do more riding like this year. Lots of miles under my belt during the warm and sunny weather this year, a lot commuting back and forth to Swindon during the Summer Hols but of course the wonderful rides with you lot have been most enjoyable.

But, ideally would like to do the National Bike Rally this year - looks so much fun.

Maybe a ride down to Eastbourne way for a few days to catch up with a lot of friends I have down there.

Would like to aim for advance rider qualifications as well - again, just to do a bit more riding!

However, plans may not work out depending on what happens in the new year. An old injury I did over 4 years ago that was repaired has become infected and it looks like I'm spending two weeks in hospital having two operations! Potentially could end up on crutches again for at least 2 months so I just hope that it all gets done and dusted before Spring is upon us.

Pete

Sorry to hear that Pete, hope all works out for you.
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Quote Originally Posted by fragglepete View Post
    An old injury I did over 4 years ago that was repaired has become infected and it looks like I'm spending two weeks in hospital having two operations! Potentially could end up on crutches again for at least 2 months so I just hope that it all gets done and dusted before Spring is upon us. Pete
    Let us know if / when. We'll bring you some 'grapes'. Good luck.
    I only have one vice…I lie.