Notices
 

Thread: Plans for the year?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1.  
    #11
    Platinum Member Trev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    nr Ringwood, Hants
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by WR6133 View Post
    Upcoming bank holiday weekend?
    Sorry in Cornwall for that weekend.

    I'm off to Haynes museum for biker brekkie 15th April if you're about that weekend
     
     

  2.  
    #12
    Senior Member WR6133's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Tidworth
    Posts
    857
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    I'm off to Haynes museum for biker brekkie 15th April if you're about that weekend
    I'll keep that day clear.
     
     

  3.  
    #13
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    254
    Definitely make more time to get out on the bike for a few rideouts with the WB crew, would like to get a touring bike (finances permitting) quite like the BMW F800GS.
     
     

  4.  
    #14
    So, this year has almost ended. What about your plans? Have you already made progress? Personally I wanted to travel more this year, but when my wife and I found out we will have the second baby soon, we had to change our plans. Anyway, this year is happy for us
     
     

  5.  
    #15
    Diamond Member Wes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    2,790
    Yep, made the NW200 and it was the best weather yet, the opposite could be said for the moto GP, but there's always next year. Did Silverstone International circuit for the first time on track and had a really good time. Oulton park 2 dayer with OMCC, Pembrey was epic as was Llandow with the Southwest Bikers, always a really good day out. A few Rides out with WB, great company as always. Aberdare Park road racing was brilliant to watch, the weather there was amazing. Sam is really enjoying being Pillion on the bike, which is great for me.
     
     

  6.  
    #16
    Administrator BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    West Wilts
    Posts
    9,253
    We did NW200, Scotland with friends, Finland (fly ride on friends bikes) Classic TT/MGP, IOW weekend and presently Ghost is in Vietnam on a trail bike holiday with friends.
    Next year? NW200, TT, Classic TT/MGP is all we have in the diary at present but I'm sure we will have a few other jollies in there soon
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.
     
     

  7.  
    #17
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hiding in your blindspot
    Posts
    1,661
    Was made redundant 2 weeks back, start a new job on 26th, in Belgium working for NATO. What does this mean for me? It means i'll be chopping in the Fireblade for a ZZR1400, to make that journey home at weekends in Spring/Summer/Autumn
     
     

  8.  
    #18
    Administrator BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    West Wilts
    Posts
    9,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch9128 View Post
    Was made redundant 2 weeks back, start a new job on 26th, in Belgium working for NATO. What does this mean for me? It means i'll be chopping in the Fireblade for a ZZR1400, to make that journey home at weekends in Spring/Summer/Autumn
    Sorry to hear that Mitch, but good luck in your new venture
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.
     
     

  9.  
    #19
    Platinum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Hiding in your blindspot
    Posts
    1,661
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Sorry to hear that Mitch, but good luck in your new venture
    Thanks, but 'meh', i had been there 12 years, worked from home 99% of the time, and by work i mean mow lawn and walk dogs, it was time to move on. I got a great payout, and will be earning double in the new role, money isn't everything, but it sure can buy everything
     
     

  10.  
    #20
    Administrator BB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    West Wilts
    Posts
    9,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch9128 View Post
    Thanks, but 'meh', i had been there 12 years, worked from home 99% of the time, and by work i mean mow lawn and walk dogs, it was time to move on. I got a great payout, and will be earning double in the new role, money isn't everything, but it sure can buy everything
    Result
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.
     
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •