Notices

Thread: MotoGP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wonderful thing social media lol. I knew the result within minutes of it happening but kept quiet so himself wouldn't know as he isn't on the same sites as me, then he buys his usual MCN and reads it before watching it on TV last night! Doh
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

I follow most of the riders and presenters on twitter so have to avoid that if I’m not watching live. Gonna be a great season across all three classes...with nobody romping away with the title too early!

sounds like a bloody good reason to make the trip down then.

I'm gonna be at Portimao when they are racing at Misano so hopefully there will be a bar or two showing the racing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicky View Post
    I follow most of the riders and presenters on twitter so have to avoid that if I’m not watching live. Gonna be a great season across all three classes...with nobody romping away with the title too early!
    Yes should be a great season, i have to admit would like to see another champion in MotoGP this year. Can you imagine how Dovi would be if he won.....

Did the German GP in 1985, took the CBX750 and the mrs stayed at Koblenz for the week and rode over to the Nurburgring. great atmosphere and bikes everywhere, in one of the villages there is a Suzuki GT750 (kettle) front end hanging out of an upstairs wall, now we have a house In France might get to Lemans or Spa somewhen.
    cant beat the scream and smell of the 2 strokes.