Don't really know how the online version works , but if you could save and print it off , it would be very handy , but then you would have loads of A4 sheets that would need to be in a ring binder or similar . I'm into the book version and have two copies for a 2008 air cooled Bonneville , one for indoors that I can reference without it getting covered in S**T , and another copy that lives in the garage with the bike and don't mind it getting a bit lagged when I'm up to my elbows in it . I' also keep a small hardback notebook that I've written the most common Torque values in , so I can get that info without having to look through the Haynes .

If you want to spend some serious money , the Factory service manuals which are written by engineers who manufacture the bikes and can in some instances be more precise and specific than the Haynes .

One instance being , the cam lobe position for reading your clearance values that Haynes specifies is different to the Triumph Spec and gives you different values . I use the Haynes as a general guide and use the Triumph Rat Forum to iron out any anomalies , it's a wicked source of info .