Notices

Thread: Snow

Hybrid View

went into work last night 20 mins from Bowerhill to Corsham, 2 hours later told to go home!!! 2 attempts to get up the hill at Gastard round the Harp and Crown, 75 mins later via Chequers A4 and Lacock bypass got home. friend of ours rode to Salisbury for a funeral on way back dropped his bandit twice, gave up and left the bike there.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelers View Post
    went into work last night 20 mins from Bowerhill to Corsham, 2 hours later told to go home!!! 2 attempts to get up the hill at Gastard round the Harp and Crown, 75 mins later via Chequers A4 and Lacock bypass got home. friend of ours rode to Salisbury for a funeral on way back dropped his bandit twice, gave up and left the bike there.
    Sod riding a bike in this. Iv just been into pewsey in my 4x4 and the roads are atrocious and in places down to half a lane. It was an emergency trip so its ok (fancied a chicken kabab for tea) 😁

Tiz the good stuff though. ideal snowball quality.
    I only have one vice…I lie.

Rained this morning, bright sunshine now.

Went out the front door for the first time in 2 weeks and the bike started instantaneously after 3 weeks and all that cold.

Good girl !
    I only have one vice…I lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Burbler View Post

Went out the front door for the first time in 2 weeks and the bike started instantaneously after 3 weeks and all that cold.

Good girl !
    Result!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Burbler View Post

Good girl !
    its a triumph, good old British bike designed for crap weather 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerroy View Post
    its a triumph, good old British bike designed for crap weather 
    British bike Hah! Tell that to Don who rode his 1933 Norton home after a good run round with some mates couple of weeks ago and now has no spark! The Norton that is, not Don...although sometimes I wonder....
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    British bike Hah! Tell that to Don who rode his 1933 Norton home after a good run round with some mates couple of weeks ago and now has no spark! The Norton that is, not Don...although sometimes I wonder....
    😁

Platinum Member
    Lots coming down here but it's not sticking around long, which is fine with me.