Notices

Thread: Best £2 iv spent.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Burbler View Post

...and none of it on the ******* pavement
    Dear Lord, we would have been shot!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Quote Originally Posted by Last Train View Post
    Really ?

I lived on mine
    Me too , went to school on it , did my paper round on it , and most of my spare time was spent on a pushbike . It was a Raleigh Jeep ! Loved that bike

I then got a Raleigh Randonneur , went to work on it , did my shopping , went on holiday on it , cycled from Cornwall to wilts , went to the Lake District on it , I did thousands of miles on that bike , in fact it was push bikes and this one in particular that got me into Motorbikes . I've had it almost 30 years and restored it to it's former glory 4 years ago , I think they call it " Retro " now . It still gets a bit of exercise now and again . Do you reckon it's the right colour Larry ?

Platinum Member
    Just me it seems then . i hated em, I walked my paper round everyday about 3 miles with an old shopping basket on wheels with the papers in. Dunno what it is about them I dont like cause I love motorbikes, I think it's maybe that I'm not coordinated enough to work my arms and legs at the same time , I loved roller skating though and was crap at that and always falling over so maybe I just didn't stick with pushbikes enough to enjoy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerroy View Post
    Iv just bled my brakes on my own in less than 2 minutes with this little bleed tool. I'm sure it's not a new invention but it was to me so may be to someone else on here. It's just a bit of pipe with a 1 way valve on it, stick it on your nipple (ooer mrs) undo half a turn then pump your brake lever a couple of times, do up, job done. Best £2 ever spent.
    Fitted new front pads yesterday after a pretty strong 'advisory'. Now have difficulties with back pain due to crawling around and exerting pressures in weird directions / positions.

Was looking forward to using this thingy but it would not fit over nipples. Warmed it, shoved a screwdriver up it to no avail. Drat, foiled again.
    I only have one vice…I lie.