Notices

Thread: Honda parts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Honda parts 
    So, after Wiltshire terrible weather my bike was blown over 2 times... it’s broken my mirror and left my gear foot lever bent.

I can happily replace both broken items and I’m so relived that, that is all the damage my poor machine had.

Can anyone give me your websites in which you buy stock from if you’re in need of replacements... I’m struggling to find good or new levers and trustworthy sites.

Please share ones with Honda specific parts if that’s possible. Thanks guys. You’ve all been such a great help since I’ve joined.

Platinum Member
    You sure them new tyres didn't catch you out and put you on your ass .
    Joking aside iv used wemoto a few times and they always seem to deliver what they promise.
    http://www.wemoto.com/

Platinum Member
    That's another reason to do your bike test and get a bigger bike, there bigger and don't blow over so easily........ we'll it's a good argument in your favour anyway

Wemoto, or a friendly bike shop (if you can find one). otherwise take your chance on ebay.
    do you put a cover over your bike when parked? if so its like a sail, a wind trap.
    seriously, Wemoto for the mirror, but gear lever will be oem, (original equipment manufacturer) so Honda parts or ebay might have both bits. see if there is a breaker breaking one and ask if they have both parts, to combine postage.

Platinum Member
    For genuine Honda parts, most people use David Silver https://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch9128 View Post
    For genuine Honda parts, most people use David Silver https://www.davidsilverspares.co.uk
    I can reccomend them as well, they even stock bits for my old Honda cx500.

Funnily enough , was going to suggest David Silver too
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerroy View Post
    You sure them new tyres didn't catch you out and put you on your ass .
    Joking aside iv used wemoto a few times and they always seem to deliver what they promise.
    http://www.wemoto.com/
    ha! yeah not quite... haven't properly gone out on it yet as the weather has just been so badly and i'm now working at Wiltshire police doing a 9-5 for training so i lift share with my mum.

Quote Originally Posted by wheelers View Post
    Wemoto, or a friendly bike shop (if you can find one). otherwise take your chance on ebay.
    do you put a cover over your bike when parked? if so its like a sail, a wind trap.
    seriously, Wemoto for the mirror, but gear lever will be oem, (original equipment manufacturer) so Honda parts or ebay might have both bits. see if there is a breaker breaking one and ask if they have both parts, to combine postage.
    i did have a rain cover on it however it got ripped in the fall.... another fricking thing to replace......

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerroy View Post
    I can reccomend them as well, they even stock bits for my old Honda cx500.

only problem is, is that they don't have my motorbike on there.... i have a cbf125 and its not listed.

i take that back... i wasnt reading correctly
    Last edited by Loopylibby; 04-01-18 at 10:13 PM.