Notices

Thread: Tyre recommendation

Hybrid View

around £56 delivered plus fitting

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelers View Post
    around £56 delivered plus fitting
    Don't get used to these prices if your planning on getting a big bike though, I put a set of Bridgestones on my triumph last month, £280 fitted, my wallets still in shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerroy View Post
    Don't get used to these prices if your planning on getting a big bike though, I put a set of Bridgestones on my triumph last month, £280 fitted, my wallets still in shock.
    I went with Pirelli's angle city front and rear for £175.98 (to be precise) which includes new valves, balancing and fitting for me. As they like to call it, ride in ride out... Wiltshire Tyres are actually pretty good so far.. Told me they would definitely be delivered Tuesday but i arranged Saturday to have them fitted as during next week i am at work. I got a call today to say they were there already (one day after ordering them) and i could go in a week early to get them fitted. Pretty pleased so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopylibby View Post
    I went with Pirelli's angle city front and rear for £175.98 (to be precise) which includes new valves, balancing and fitting for me. As they like to call it, ride in ride out... Wiltshire Tyres are actually pretty good so far.. Told me they would definitely be delivered Tuesday but i arranged Saturday to have them fitted as during next week i am at work. I got a call today to say they were there already (one day after ordering them) and i could go in a week early to get them fitted. Pretty pleased so far.
    You can't beat new boots !

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Cool View Post
    You can't beat new boots !
    AFTER the 1st 50 miles! The 1st 50 are quite exciting.