Notices

Thread: Advice and help needed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by shiftyblake View Post
    Hi, I am Rospa Turor and it sounds like you could do with a few pointers to help you. Regardless of the size of bike you choose.So do contact one of the advance riding groups who will be happy to take you out on a free check ride. I’m with Rospa Thames Valley Group tutor but live near Chippenham and would be happy to help.
    Thank you, i appreciate that a lot!

What did you decide to do?

Quote Originally Posted by wiltshire builders View Post
    What did you decide to do?
    I have decided to stick with my current bike until April, do my larger bike test and go from there. As it stands, I cant go onto a larger bike, so... it gives me time to think about my priorities, whether I want to move out or have a larger bike and take the stress of worrying about it currently off my shoulders.

Sounds like a sound plan.
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Quote Originally Posted by Loopylibby View Post
    I have decided to stick with my current bike until April, do my larger bike test and go from there. As it stands, I cant go onto a larger bike, so... it gives me time to think about my priorities, whether I want to move out or have a larger bike and take the stress of worrying about it currently off my shoulders.
    Even if you take your test , and it could be taken on a training school bike , you could still carry on riding your 125cc until you're good and ready to ride a larger bike full time .

Ride safe ......
    It's not about my ears ... it's about my ride!

Hi Loopylibby, did you take Shiftyblake up on his offer? I realise some time has passed since posting this, I have some spaces left on the October Bikesafe in Devizes if you are interested.

Cheers Budgie

http://www.bikesafe.co.uk/