Notices

Thread: Bloody farmers need to clean there Sh1t up! Watch my bike on my cam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Bloody farmers need to clean there Sh1t up! Watch my bike on my cam 

Shat my pants... . Front end washed out, I blipped the throttle and the rear wheel stepped out to catch the front, all in an instant with a traction control end. You can see how far I had to turn the handlebars to catch it by the screen movement.
    Last edited by shiftyblake; 18-10-17 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Update
    Counting down until my next ride out!

Holy bananas, that was a lucky one! i go through ashton Keynes to go to my dads, the roads along there are horrible with farmers crap everywhere. Why dont they hire people to go along and brush it all to the side hehe.

I even washed my bike the other day, polished it and everything... 2 days later, bikes full of crap and water marks from the bad weather.

It’s more than my bike that needed cleaning haha! Wasn’t even riding hard! But yes definitely have to be careful at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopylibby View Post
    Holy bananas, that was a lucky one! i go through ashton Keynes to go to my dads, the roads along there are horrible with farmers crap everywhere. Why dont they hire people to go along and brush it all to the side hehe.

I even washed my bike the other day, polished it and everything... 2 days later, bikes full of crap and water marks from the bad weather.
    My bike looks like a tractor after the mud bath, and yea Ashton Keynes must be a mare for mud too! Reminder to self, clean bike tomorrow ! ;-)
    Counting down until my next ride out!

just got back from rural France, we are not alone....
    mud everywhere

Well, I guess it's pretty mankey all over the place ... Ride safe, mate .....
    It's not about my ears ... it's about my ride!

Yes tiz the season. The Multistrada is aweful when it’s muddy even on a straight ... my ZZR 1400 was steady as a rock

Quote Originally Posted by shiftyblake View Post
    Yes tiz the season. The Multistrada is aweful when it’s muddy even on a straight ... my ZZR 1400 was steady as a rock
    Yeah but the zzr comes with many awesome features to provide that luxary sitting back in your armchair with yah feet up kinda feeling. You ride my cbf125 and you feel your suspension is gonna give way from underneath ya.

Platinum Member
    The road past Wavin at Langley Burrell was knee deep in it, a month back, Manor farm dump all their slurry over on Birds Marsh, leaving it all over the road as they ferry it from the farm, council cleaned it up after i reported it, but why are the farmers not liable the same as a building site?

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch9128 View Post
    The road past Wavin at Langley Burrell was knee deep in it, a month back, Manor farm dump all their slurry over on Birds Marsh, leaving it all over the road as they ferry it from the farm, council cleaned it up after i reported it, but why are the farmers not liable the same as a building site?
    Legally they are I believe, it's just not enforced.