Notices

Thread: Bloody farmers need to clean there Sh1t up! Watch my bike on my cam

Hybrid View

Holy bananas, that was a lucky one! i go through ashton Keynes to go to my dads, the roads along there are horrible with farmers crap everywhere. Why dont they hire people to go along and brush it all to the side hehe.

I even washed my bike the other day, polished it and everything... 2 days later, bikes full of crap and water marks from the bad weather.

It’s more than my bike that needed cleaning haha! Wasn’t even riding hard! But yes definitely have to be careful at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopylibby View Post
    Holy bananas, that was a lucky one! i go through ashton Keynes to go to my dads, the roads along there are horrible with farmers crap everywhere. Why dont they hire people to go along and brush it all to the side hehe.

I even washed my bike the other day, polished it and everything... 2 days later, bikes full of crap and water marks from the bad weather.
    My bike looks like a tractor after the mud bath, and yea Ashton Keynes must be a mare for mud too! Reminder to self, clean bike tomorrow ! ;-)
    Counting down until my next ride out!