Quote Originally Posted by Badgerroy View Post
im in a similar but different position where a silly old sod didn't stop when joining a roundabout and t-boned me in my car. I don't drive or ride anywhere without a camera recording everything so the whole crash was court on film. He admited being at fault, is currantly waiting for a court date to be prosecuted for dangerous driving and his insurance paid out, however 6 months on im still fighting to get my no claims bonus reinstated. Iv been told it's unlikely il get it back though as its no claims bonus NOT no Blames bonus and dispite not being to blame I did make a claim. So wether your at fault or not if your insurance company gets involved is likely you will lose your no claims as you have made a claim, even if it recorded as as non fault. Just something to bear in mind.
Blimey. That's not good to hear.
I'm still fighting Aviva (3rd party insurer) after some old bloke ran into my van when it was parked. Caught on cam, he admitted it but a year later I'm still waiting for uninsured losses. (Loss of earnings, equipment, materials and costs incurred)
Total comes to about £1800. Not a lot but they're dragging it out by employing a forensic accountant to check I'm not pulling a fast one.
I've given them all the receipts, bank statements and instructed my accountant to give them whatever info they require.
Couldn't be any more transparent yet they still haven't paid out.
I've just switched all of my insurances to NFU mutual as a result.