Notices

Thread: Salisbury MAG's 16th Spring Surprise Bike Show

1. Salisbury MAG's 16th Spring Surprise Bike Show 
    Think it officially starts at 12 noon in Salisbury marketplace, - is anyone going to be there? I'm not affiliated with MAG in anyway, but I'm going to go and have a gander at what's about. If you are thinking of going, it's probably best to get there a little early as space to park up your bike usually fills up pretty quickly
    “The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.”

Ooops only just read this as was out all day Saturday, Paignton BMAD and a North Devon route home. I popped over at 10am this morning, usual stuff, loads of Harley's, Triumph twins and the like but one or two interesting bikes, nice GSX1100ET with some updating mods sticks in my mind along with a couple of old school two strokes with spannies

Chatterbox
    I looked at the forecast and shied off...
    Everything else is shyte

I've been the last few years but gave it a miss this year due to the forecast. I left Frome about 10am last year and just squeezed onto the end of the parking in the center before people were directed round to the big car park. It's a good event and there's always plenty to see. The Lamb stuff always makes me want to sell my gear and give up. The detail is unbelievable.