I think you will find upto 10% doesnot have to be advertised, Ive covered this before . Ive had a Royal Enfield 250 with fibreglass tank go soft and leak on the ramp, a pair of old Amal carbs on a Triumph the jets went green and ended up being replaced, latest is fuel pipe on my BSA has melted.
the major problem is use, cars aren't so bad as the fuel is changed/topped up weekly with bikes, we leave for weeks or months which is where the danger happens.
Ethanol is hygroscopic so it absorbs water , you don't need water in the fuel system. an old customer of mine had a microlight, he had not used it for a while and his fuel pipe had green strands growing in it. the only fuel powered transport not allowed to use ethanol is aeroplanes.
in answer to your question, keep on top of it and don't keep it in the tank for long periods you should be ok, we covered this on a VMCC forum , there is a way of draining the water out of a tank with ethanol in. there is a product like lead replacement and replacement ethanol additive that can be used.