Hello guys and gals, thank you for allowing me to join Wiltshire Bikers!

I am 28 years old and I have been wanting to ride a motorcycle for ages.. Last month I went and took my CBT on a whim, and a few weeks later I purchased my first motorcycle! I am very new to riding, so have very much jumped into the deep end. Still making plenty of minor mistakes, although clocking up around 400 miles so far, I am yet to do anything dangerous - which is the way I want it to stay!. I've been driving cars for about 10 years and my gosh I feel new to the roads again!

So anyways, being on a motorcycle is just utterly awesome! (As I am sure you will all agree) I have been off exploring to no where in particular and I pretty much stop riding when I feel tired, hands go numb or my bum hurts - that's pretty much a good 6 hours and I'm just hungry for more!

Anyway, you are probably more interested in my bike... I heard 3 bits of advice from most people I know 1. Don't ride 2. Don't buy new 3. Don't buy Chinese made..

Yeah I went and stuck it to the man - I bought a brand new 'Mash Black 7' 125cc. My god it's awesome. I love the retro look, it feels great and I have had zero problems with it. Single Cylinder, Air cooled awesomeness.. she purrs wonderfully and growls when the throttle is opened up.. (Yeah I know it's only a 125cc, but holy hell 50mph feels fast on it). Would love to come to some meetings and hopefully go on a few rides (that don't involve motorways) with anyone willing. Looking to get better, more confident and stay safe - making friends a long the way - oh and having a look at the bikes you guys and gals ride will be a massive plus. Picture of the bike attached for those that want to see it..

Hope the link works, not very good with this

Thanks for reading!
Prime