Quote Originally Posted by WR6133 View Post
Hi, Bike looks really good. I had a couple of Chinese bikes, if you threadlock everything and liberally apply ACF50 they manage fine.

Is it Euro 4? I don't see any sign of ABS, so combined brakes?
I'm not really sure what this is (sorry have only been biking for 3 weeks) I have a can of Muck Off and chain lube to keep that nice and tidy, I dont have a garage so I have it chained up on my drive under a bike cover when not in use - I keep it as clean as I can and use polish and chrome polish for the metal. Other than that, I'm not really sure how to keep it well looked after, so any advice, pointers or practical sessions would be greatly appreciated!

I don't know what you mean by Euro 4, I know the bikes are either French owned and built in China, or they are Chinese owned and built in France, I can't really find a huge amount out about the company..

It's doesn't have ABS, but is disks front and back. Speedo is in KPH which is mildly annoying because it's hard to see the MPH numbers or do the math when I need to be concentrating ahead and around me.. But I have no cticisms of the bike really, but then I have never owned any other bikes, or really tested anything else to know if what I have is 'good'.

Although I try to avoid the cliche, it does exactly what it says on the tin and I love it!