Notices

Thread: Bluetooth intercom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have a Scala rider G9x smartset and its pretty good. I use it most days and have done for a couple of years now. http://cardosystems.com/portfolio-item/scala-rider-g9x/
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”

At the end of my research I decided to go for Interphone Tour.
    BT 4.1. Can pair up to 4 devices, also can pair other brands which is nice extra. Fully waterproof.
    Tested in pair as a intercom, and just only for phone call/ music listening. can't say so far any bad word about it.
    Connect, power on and works without any issues. Android app for quick settings change if needed.
    Generally modern intercom set.
    Will tell probably more after few months use.

My wife and I have an INTERPHONE F5MC setup. Seems to work well!
    It's not about my ears ... it's about my ride!

Got Sena S20 and U10 got them very very wet .... always dry out and work again !!

Quote Originally Posted by shiftyblake View Post
    Got Sena S20 and U10 got them very very wet .... always dry out and work again !!
    What's about working when they are very, very wet? Just curious, as now it's too late for me.
    happy with that what I have, as I know now that wet is not an issue at all. Working in all conditions.

I've had a Scala G9 for quite a few years, never managed to get it to stop working, thoroughly waterproof. Good speakers, and good battery life, but I've never tested the intercom, only phone and audio. Voice commands are reasonably well recognised but occasionally I end up phoning someone without intending to. Has served me well.

Interphone F5MC seems to be well waterproof ..... got it soaked on ride to Rome, Italy ..... no problem!
    It's not about my ears ... it's about my ride!