Notices

Thread: In or out?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. In or out? 
    Diamond Member
    What result in the EU referendum on June 23rd do you think would be the best outcome for us as bikers? Feel free to elaborate in other areas in what is one of, if not the biggest decisions regarding our national interest in my forty years as an eligible voter.

Platinum Member
    Struggling to GAF at the moment, part of me says out, as the eu parliament is unelected by us, and their disgraceful handling of the refugee crisis, part of me says in when i look at Farage.

Platinum Member
    So hard to second guess

From a biking point of view

It might mean more legislation for us to deal with
    It might make it harder to holiday in mainland Europe on a bike

We can only guess, like all the other information we are being bombarded with Its all hearsay (or utter lies).

The 24th of June could be a very interesting day

in, got a house in France better roads, better food and drink, cheaper fuel. h, and work for a German company. so its my job.

what gets me is you have tories in and out, you have labour in and out etc.
    when its all over how can the respective losers join back in their parties?

And what will all this do to the exchange rate ????? I want to go over there this summer ! (worried expression)

Every time I think I've made my mind up I read something that makes me question it all over again

I do think though, if this doomsday scenario on leaving were really true, would Mr Cameron ever have offered the option up to us peasants? Just a thought

Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie_S View Post
    Every time I think I've made my mind up I read something that makes me question it all over again

I do think though, if this doomsday scenario on leaving were really true, would Mr Cameron ever have offered the option up to us peasants? Just a thought
    Julie, Cameron was forced into the referendum by the EU sceptics within the his own party and the Tories were being outflanked on the right by UKIP. Whatever the result, it is right that the British people should decide their own destiny.

No one has a clue how it will play out in either scenario but my heart says in and I believe even with the myriad of problems the EU has we'll still be better off in it.
    For me the ideal scenario is that we stay, gain some ground within the EU and work on some of the issues this referendum has raised. Hopefully this can ignite a bit more political activity out of us Brits and hopefully the younger generations too.

The bad choice the politicians have given the British people to the problems which the politicians created in the first place, is too stay with the sinking ship or jump over the side and take your chances, not much of a choice, some would say no choice at all, but whichever side wins they will not be getting the winners cup but the poisoned chalice, and the gratitude of the politicians for shifting the blame from them, I will be voting to leave, good luck to us all I think we are going to need it.

We voted for OUT, so we need to get on with it, and to do it in a sensible manner. We did Ok before we joined the EU. I voted to REMAIN IN, back in 1975 ( or whenever): I have voted to LEAVE. Britain is a great country ... we can do it.
    It's not about my ears ... it's about my ride!