Another good word for Carole Nash here as well, after 7 or more years with Bennetts for no apparent reason they hiked my premiums up by nearly £100 as well as charging a handling fee of £6 up to £20 with no explanation even though I stayed with the same insurance company, when I spoke to them the reply was the handling fee charges were company policy and the price rise of nearly £100 was to reflect the current market prices, I informed them there and then that under no circumstances was I going to re-insure with them and that I can also re-act to market forces and my business with them was now terminated. I called Carole Nash who offered a very good deal and so that remained for a second year with them, no increase and still cheaper than Bennetts last quote that I walked away from, as Jed has said Carole Nash insurance also includes UK and European breakdown cover and legal cover, which was handy to have as I spent two weeks touring Southern Ireland last year and aim to return again this year.