Notices

Thread: Yamama Aerox 70cc Owner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nice to see another scooter owner. Good work there. Hope that proves more reliable than by damned Lambretta. Also have a Vespa 300GTS that gives no trouble ever, but not a real scoot as it's 4 stroke

Quote Originally Posted by WR6133 View Post
    I'll shoot you a PM. In return, do you want me to do that engine swap for you? I've got 6 days off at end of January.
    Cheers but I think it's a bit more than a motor swap as 80 is CDI and 50 is points, I've already got the motor out. Happy to let you have a play if you want as I won't get round to it for ages.
    PM when you're ready

Quote Originally Posted by Karma24 View Post
    Thanks mate! Unfortunately I'm not that mechanical minded to even want to split my bike down and put the parts In. Oil seals, bearings, crank, clutch, variator, carb, manifold and reeds, cdi and ignition coil was done by a mechanic in my town. It's a complete Stage 6 set up no corners cut 70cc Sport Pro.
    That's good. There are so many 'tune up' parts available now, it's hard to make them all work together.

Townmate did have a shaft drive, I remember now

Quote Originally Posted by Juliee_S View Post
    Nice to see another scooter owner. Good work there. Hope that proves more reliable than by damned Lambretta. Also have a Vespa 300GTS that gives no trouble ever, but not a real scoot as it's 4 stroke
    Nice, I like the yamaha.
    Last edited by DanielH; 15-10-21 at 09:13 PM.