Hi,

Back in the summer i took the bike to work as per normal, parked up and went inside the office. I then come out at the end of the day ready to get on the bike, and i noticed the clock was saying it was only 12:53 PM so i was dreading a battery issue or something, bearing in mind i knew it was 5:16 PM.

I started the bike, and looking at the clocks i had no speedo, the rev counter hadn't gone round like usual and no coolant temp showing.

Ok i thought so i started the bike and set off a little way hoping that things would kick in. They didn't so i pulled over, took the seat off and preceded to start checking the fuses, nothing obvious there.

I tried to find what connectors i could by the side of the road, but couldn't find anything obvious there. So i ride home to decide what to do there.

The following day i strip the bike down check the connections to the Dash, speed sensor cable, everything including lifting the fueltank to check that any wiring i could see.

I stumbled across a post somewhere suggesting to check the outputs from some of the wires going to the dash, and they all appear to be doing what they are meant to be.

So my question after this long winded post is what the hell is wrong with my dash, the bike is my main mode of transport, and i have a GPS speed app i can run on my phone, and stick in a tankbag to monitor, and i'm generally able to tell roughly how fast i'm going.

When i start the bike you can roughly see some __ __ lines where the speed should be, and same with the oil temp. However the rest of the lights work, just not the speed/revs/temp does this mean the circuit board has given up the ghost. I don't want to go spending £100 for a new set of clocks if it's not going to be the case.

At the moment the only thing that works on the clocks is the status lights, i.e. indicators, neutral, FI, Key light.

Just to add, this is on a Honda CBR600F 2001 Fuel Injected model, and other than the clocks the bike seems to run fine.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rob