Ok so i've installed the new battery, and i have checked every connector going, that i have been able to get to, and they all seem fine, the speed sensor etc is sending the correct voltages to the clocks, but still nothing. However i have found another issue, that the sidestand no longer cuts out when its down and i put it into first gear. But i have check the switch and again this is working as it's meant to providing voltage when down and none when up or visa versa.

I have the haynes manual, but it is very vague around the clocks. Ideally if i could find someone that has the same bike and would be willing to loan me their clocks for an hour or so then i would be able to tell if it is the clocks or whether or not i need to look elsewhere. like the ECM.

It looks as though from tracing every single wire through the haynes manual that it could be either the ECM or the clocks as everything that isn't working both seem to have a connection to both.

So my question is, does anyone have a CBR 600 F between the age of 2001-2006 that would be willing to let me borrow their clocks for an hour, happy to uninstall/re-install? or anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks,

Rob