Notices

Thread: Multi bike insurance

1. Multi bike insurance 
    Just had my renewal through from Carole Nash and up from £300 (I had to negotiate it down from £335) last year to £393 for 2016/17. Anyone have any recommendations for a multi bike insurer that would be worth me contacting?

Last year I tried as few but came up against limit on bikes (I have six I would like to insure), some didn't want to mix 'classic' anything not brand new and shiny apparently) and modern and others were just ridiculously expensive. I don't think the CN price is too bad and breakdown cover is 'nice to have' so I'm sort of thinking my best option is to just negotiate best price and stick with them, any suggestions appreciated, thanks.

I'd try to argue the price a bit but for 6 bikes including a couple of super bikes as well as the grandad bikes that sounds like a good deal.

I had zero luck when looking at multi-biking the ped and ZZR. Managed to get a single quote just over £250 when individually insured neither is much over £60.

I'm with CN on a 6 wheel policy although it's one car & a bunch of classic bikes, they have been pretty good to me over the years. I don't think that price is too bad - similar to what I paid last year.
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”