Notices

Thread: Riders Bridgewater - bike problems

1. Riders Bridgewater - bike problems 
    Brought a 2011 Multistrada 15k. Can't say there bike prep was up to much. Sat nav broken, low water level, warning light on dashboard (key fob), no PIN number for keyless ignition, faulty side stand switch (cuts out at speed) no mileage in any service stamp from them etc. But ... They collected the bike, apologised agreed to rectify all faults and delivered a loan bike. Said It would take over a week for parts so pretty impressed with after service So far.
    Counting down until my next ride out!

Bit of shame they let it go out like it was!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

I have now formally rejected the bike under the consumer rights act. It gives me the right to a full refund within 30 days for faulty goods. I don't have to accept a repair. Cracked heads/pourous heads on the bike??? Ducati replacing them??? So I said sorry mate. Wrote a formal e-mail and await a response??? Money back please...
    Counting down until my next ride out!

Well done Riders, perfect service agreed to change the bike no problems at all.