Notices

Thread: Combined Car and Bike Insurance

1. Combined Car and Bike Insurance 
    Fellow Bikers

I am in the process of renewing my car insurance, and have considered seeing if a combined bike and car policy is worth considering. My bike insurance is currently due in December, so there would probably have to be some cancellations of policies involved. I pay both annually. Are there savings to be made by combining both policies into one, i.e. is it worth doing or is it a bit of a gimmick to try and drum up customers. Thoughts and opinions gratefully received.

DD

I have had a multicar but not a combined bike car. Cheap first year, really expensive second and an absolute pain to split them back up when you get cheaper individual quotes! So wary of them now

I've been with Carole Nash 6 wheel policy (and have multiple bikes on there too) for several years. It works for me and I haggle them down a bit each year too!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”