Notices

Thread: Robbery With Intent

1. Robbery With Intent 
    I am reading elsewhere about a multi robbery at an overnight camp on a biking w/e.

Seems some 40 peeps were robbed in their tents despite security patrols. Many awoke with sore throats, and it is being suggested that a spray anaesthetic gas was involved. Nobody heard or saw anything !!!

Cash, cards and 'phones gone.
    I only have one viceā€¦I lie.

Burbler, there was something on the FB page a while back.. Check it out on google if it's that big a news should be on there
    Adventure before dementia

I posted once before, we were marshalling at a British MX championship 2 day event at Culham, Oxford. on returning Sunday morning we found a lot of activity. the HRC (Honda Britain) team van had been raided and all bikes taken along with rider clothes. it all disappeared down the railway embankment and along the line to the next bridge where a van was waiting.
    other riders had bikes and kit taken. the HRC van had a mechanic sleeping in the back overnight.
    apparently, whoever planned the raid injected sleeping gas into a few vans which accounted for mechanics and dogs not being woken.
    if they are determined enough they will take what they want.

as an aside, the HRC team managed to borrow a couple of bikes from other lower class riders.

Should that be robbery in tent?