Oh come on, what do you mean by accepting? they do it, it happens. We don't really get a lot a of say in the matter. Complain, vote them out, next lot along will do exactly the same thing. That's what I'm saying - not that it is acceptable. If we want honesty and transparency maybe we should let dogs and the under 5's start running for Parliament? that's the only way we would be guaranteed honesty

I do think we as a nation are too negative about politicians, ignoring why this post started in the first place and the entire subject of those with power lying, there are going to be a lot of good, hard working people who put everything into that job we really ought to take more time to find out about what goes on and just what MPs do. If we as a nation want to change this maybe we should make it our business to get the disinterested interested? X Factor gets more interest than who is going to be running the country. I really think the worst thing about this country is the apathy.

Back to the original subject, she came to Mike's before the election last asking opinions and in honesty did not appear to have a clue what she was talking about. "What do you think about immigration" uhh, that's a very big subject, which bit of it are you talking about? etc etc